Monday, June 19, 2006

Sour Cherry


I love it. I just love it. <3

I don't really know what I'm going to write. Maybe I'm trying to get in this something funny, something that would cheer me up, help me to forget everything and stop worrying about stoopid things right now. Something that would give me courage to believe in me and people around me. And I did it. I got this in, and I'm feeling better.
Despite everything, I'll make Tuesday one of the best days --the best day of the rest of the summer. So... see you in Tuesday at the party and have fun. ;]

And finally... защо пиша на английски? Нямам идея. Може би съвеста се обажда. (Кой не е учил за теста по английски? *rolleyes*)

5 comments:

desert rose said...

я се стягяй, като че ли не пиша на немски аз :)

mimz said...

Твоето е закодирано, защото нищо не разбирам, а ти разбираш английски. :D

desert rose said...

:)
ще ти го преведа някой ден

mimz said...

Има онлайн транслатори. *evil look* ];)

desert rose said...

които не вършат особено добра работа :) *eviler look*